Zynga have revealed that their latest addition to the Zynga Casino Franchise, Zynga Bingo is going live next Thursday to a small group of beta testers before being rolled out to the masses of social gamers eager to try out their latest Zynga toy.
Zynga seem to be taking advantage of the growing trend of peer-to-peer gaming with Zynga Bingo. As well as all the traditional Bingo game mechanisms they have also added the ability to challenge your friends to a race to see who can call 'BINGO' first.
As well as this they have progressed from the usual 'social' enhancing elements to include aa 'Friend Boost' where each friend automatically daubs a free square on each of your cards.
The reward and achieve mechanisms reflect standard Zynga game rules.
- Luck & Loaded: Like to think on your toes? Players can compete with up to six cards at once for an even greater chance to top that leaderboard.
- Power-Ups: Want an edge to get B-I-N-G-O faster? Use a power-up to progress faster, get coins and even win collectibles to level-up.
- Vegas Lights: Visit old sin city, with your bingo balls coming straight out of the truck of a classic Cadillac.
- Pirate’s Paradise: Ahoy Matey in a room where a treasure chest delivers the bingo balls
- FarmVille Bounty: Bingo in FarmVille? Challenge your buddies to get four corners in the themed room based off one of your favorite games.